GeoStrut Carbon Fibre Communication Structures help to make the word wireless and enable more sites to be built in those difficult to access area. The incredible low weight means that it can be easily transported to site and built without the use of helicopters or really heavy cranes.
Key Advantages of GeoStrut Carbon Fibre Communication Structures
- Savings in site build costs (very considerable savings in difficult terain sites)
- Huge savings in logistics costs due to the low weight
- Speed to market – very quick to deploy
- Low maintenance
- Visually unobtrusive
- Versatile product range – great for rooftops and pole extensions as well as new structures
Click to see a typical GeoStrut monopole design
The GeoStrut carbon fibre structures are manufactured in a round lattice matrix of carbon-fibre strands layered in a unique and patented geometric pattern. The material is environmentally responsible, non-corrosive, low conductive and UV stable.
GeoStrut Communication Structures are unique in the market and deliver
- Faster speed to market
- Easier build of difficult sites